- Detail the property.
- Improve saleability and increase the sale price by having the property cleaned and decorated.
- Maybe enlist the help of a property stylist to help obtain a higher sale price. They can help improve the appeal of your property by enhancing its appearance.
- Have both a building and pest inspection report developed and avaliable. This would also help you identify any repair work necessary prior to sale. Also having a positive report is an attractive feature for a buyer .
- Have the Contract for Sale prepared by your solicitor or conveyance. Ensuring that the essential terms and conditions have been included. In NSW, the law requires the contract be available for inspection prior to the property being offered for sale.
- If you have just carried out some renovation we also recommend acquiring a certificate of compliance from the Local Council.
- If there is a current lease, check the expiry date and termination requirements. You may also need to outline this to your solicitor.
- Make a note of all the inclusions in the sale contract.